YCG1-TBM-21900 --- Built in 1930 by Hawthorn Leslie & Co, UK. Electrical parts supplied by English Electric, Leeds, UK. Fitted with Dual braking (vacuum and air), entrance from balconies at each end, capable of working for short spells in unelectrified yard lines on attachment of trailer housing battery accummulators. The YCG-1 were the first electrics to arrive making them the first MG electrics on Indian soil. Picture taken by Roy at NRM.